Five ways to decrease expenses and increase productivity using clear aligners in your office
- Maximize patient throughput
- Reduce chair time with digital workflow processes
- Automate supply chain management
- Utilize cost effective materials
- Implement best practices for clear aligner treatment planning
1. Minimize Attachments
When it comes to General Dentistry, minimizing attachments for clear aligner cases is a great way to reduce both material and labor costs, while providing optimal comfort and satisfaction for patients. Attachments not only require more time from staff to put on and remove, but also necessitate additional chair time with the patient. This can be avoided by investing in the right products, such as clear aligners which provide a more comfortable and efficient treatment without the need for attachments. With less back and forth between patient and dentist, everyone involved can benefit from reduced costs and increased comfort. Make sure to explore all of your options when it comes to clear aligner treatments – minimizing attachments may just be the solution you’re looking for!
2. Implement Rock Solid Education or Standard Operating Prodedures to Minimize or Eliminate Refinements
Are you a general dentist with patients that have too many mid-course corrections and refinements? If so, there are some simple steps you can take to reduce these issues. Here are three key tips for minimizing or eliminating the need for further adjustments during clear aligner treatment:
- Educate your patients on what to expect from their treatment plan before they begin.
- Create a standard operating procedure (SOP) that all team members follow when treating patients in order to ensure consistent results.
- Regularly evaluate patient compliance and make any necessary changes as needed. By taking these steps, you will be able to lower expenses while increasing productivity by reducing the need for additional refinements or mid-course corrections.
3. Less time (you or your team) designing the clear aligners
Are you a General Dentist spending too much time designing clear aligner treatment plans? If so, there’s good news. You can work smarter and reclaim both time and money by outsourcing the design of your clear aligners to an experienced company. Here are some key benefits:
- Reduced time spent designing the clear aligners
- Money saved from doing it yourself or having someone in-house do it
- Well-designed and predictable clear aligner trays that meet patient needs
It’s important to remember that this is not only about saving money but also about delivering superior results for your patients. So don’t hesitate to outsource when necessary!
4. Batch complicated procedures such as interproximal reduction (IPR)
In the world of General Dentistry, are you spending too much time and money on IPR? If so, you’re not alone. Many dentists are struggling to keep costs down while still providing excellent care for their patients.
But there is a way to reduce expenses and increase productivity at the same time: batching together complicated procedures such as interproximal reduction (IPR). By planning ahead and grouping necessary procedures together into one visit, dentists can save both time and money. Not only will this help maximize efficiency in the practice, but it will also ensure that patients receive the best possible care – without having to make multiple trips! So if you’re ready to take cost-saving measures in your practice, try batching IPR today!
5. Incorporate Restorative Work from the Get-Go
Dentists looking to increase profitability and predictability for clear aligner cases should start by incorporating restorative work from the get-go. By planning ahead and factoring in time for treatment planning, a dental practice can avoid patient resistance to restorative treatment while reducing time and material costs associated with trying to fit in the work after the fact. Here are some key benefits of early restorative planning:
- Set the proper expectations for treatment
- Avoid having to make excuses for “failed” treatment
- Reduce time and material costs on retrofit restorative work
- Increase profitability and predictability with your clear aligner cases
If you’re looking to add Clearly to your practice, now is the time! This revolutionary technology can help you provide better care for patients and ensure that their treatments are as accurate as possible. Plus, it will save you valuable time in treatment planning and make sure every visit goes smoothly.
Don’t wait any longer – reach out to us today at and let’s get started on making your practice even more efficient. With Clearly by your side, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish!